EJ43, light tension - Great for beginners or experienced players with a lighter touch, they provide ease of play without sacrificing rich tone. All Pro-Arté treble strings are computer controlled by an X-Y laser microscope which performs diameter and tension measurements, ensuring true-sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
All Pro-Arte treble strings are manufactured with our in-house extruded nylon, ensuring consistent strings with precise intonation. Pro-Arté basses are wound using silver-plated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent and warm, yet projecting tone.
- Classical Tension: Light
- Size: Full Scale
- End Type: Tie-End
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Monofilament Material: Nylon
- Wrap Material: Silver-Plated Copper
- Light tension version of the best-selling Pro Arté series
- Laser controlled clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh.
- J4301 E 0.0275 in 15.65 lbs
- J4302 B 0.0317 11.67
- J4303 G 0.0397 11.53
- J4304 D 0.028 14.10
- J4305 A 0.033 13.82
- J4306 E 0.042 13.04