Our DS8100 Desktop Mic Stand with Rocker-Lug allows the upper mic shaft to tilt up to 40° off of vertical, eliminating the need for a separate boom arm in most situations. There are no knobs to loosen or tighten when making adjustments; simply tilt the shaft and it stays in place. The 12" shaft accepts mic clips and is a great length for desktop workstation, tabletop, and podium miking applications as well as miking kick drums and amps. Its solid, heavy base with nonslip rubber feet provides exceptional stability.
- Compact stand for short-height miking and unobtrusive use on a desktop or podium
- Rocker-Lug tilts the whole shaft up to 40° for precise mic placement—no need for a boom
- Rocker-Lug automatically holds angle adjustments—simply tilt and let go
- 3 lb 6" base and nonslip rubber feet deliver stability and vibration dampening
- Application Desktop Miking
- Height 12"
- Upper Shaft Tilt Range 40 degreesBase Diameter:6"
- Base Weight 3 lbs.
- Color Black