Córdoba’s entry into the fusion line! The perfect choice to transition from a steel string to a nylon guitar, the Córdoba Fusion 5 features a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a full body with cutaway for extended playing range, side dot fret position markers, and a pearl decal rosette and arches.
The fusion neck with a 16” radius fretboard and smaller, 1 7/8” (48mm) nut width provides a playing experience very close to that of a steel string guitar. This familiarity offers an easy transition for steel string players and players with smaller hands to the world of nylon string guitar.
Added side dot markers also depart from traditional nylon string guitar construction, providing players reference for their position on the fretboard. Equipped with the Fishman Sonitone Pickup System, the Fusion 5 is ready to plug in and play. Available in Gloss Natural finish with mahogany back and sides and Gloss Sonata Burst with elegant flamed mahogany back and sides.
- Family: Cutaway & Electric
- Build: Fusion
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Pearl Style Decal
- Top Binding: Composite
- Side Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 50mm (2")
- Neck Thickness: 1st Fret 21mm
- Neck Thickness: 9th Fret 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlays: N / A
- Frets Total: 19
- Colo: Sonata Burst
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: Fishman Presys II
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 292mm (11 1/2")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 984mm (38 3/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.