- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvelâ€™s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the Pro-Mod San DimasÂ® Style 1 HH FR E Ash boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
- Body Ash
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape San DimasÂ® Style 1
- Bridge Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup DiMarzioÂ® Super DistortionÂ® DP100
- Color Neon Pink Ash
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HH
- Control Knobs Metal Dome
- Controls Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), Tone
- Country Of Origin KR
- Dimensions 4.00x4.00x44.50 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Headstock Licensed FenderÂ® StratocasterÂ®
- Model #2975001521
- Model Name Pro-Mod San DimasÂ® Style 1 HH FR E Ash, Ebony Fingerboard, Neon Pink Ash
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup DiMarzioÂ® PAF ProÂ® DP151
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard None
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Refinement Neck Material Maple
- Refinement Neck Shape Speed
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Pro-Mod
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines CharvelÂ®-Branded Die-Cast
- Weight 13.60 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.