- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Carry-on travel guitar is a portable travel-sized guitar that plays and feels like a serious full-sized instrument. Constructed using single piece Okoume bodies and necks and featuring a coil-splittable mini humbucker, the Carry-on travel guitars combine true tone and feel beyond their size.
- Compact size electric guitar that retains all the playability and feel of a full-size electric guitar.
- The finest materials are used throughout like the single piece Okoume body and neck with a set neck construction.
- String through body design for excellent sustain and stable tuning.
- Amazing tonal versatility from the coil-splittable mini-humbucker.
- 1:14 ratio sealed tuners make tuning easy and stable.
- Every guitar has a premium finish including binding around the body and a 3-ply scratchplate.
- Using 12-54 string gauges creates the tension and feel of a full-size electric guitar.
- Body: Okoume (Gaboon Mahogany), single piece construction for body and neck
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 19 frets
- Scale Length: 20.7" (527mm)
- Pickups: Mini-humbucker with coil-split via the Volume pot
- Controls Volume (pull for coil-split), Tone
- Machine Heads: Der Jung Sealed Tuners x 6, 1:14 gear ratio
- Strings: D'Addario EXL145 nickel wound strings, 12-54 (Heavy)
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.