The upgraded Microtubes B7K Ultra features all the versatility and sonic possibilities of the first version plus: (1) Single user loadable cabinet simulation impulse response. (2) Micro-USB B port to connect to PC/Mac to load a different Virtual Cabinet through the Darkglass Suite. (3) 3.5mm headphone output with cabinet simulation. (4) Balanced XLR output with switchable cabinet simulation.
- Master - Whereas the Level Knob controls the output of the overdrive section the Master volume adjusts the overall volume of t he unit. Ideal for fine tuning the ouput on clean mode. It also serves as a DI level control.
- Blend - Mixes the clean input signal with the overdriven signal. The clean signal remains at unity gain while the volume of the overdriven signal is set by the Level knob, allowing for fine control of the blend ratio.
- Level - Sets the volume of the overdriven signal.
- Drive - Sets the amount of saturation in the overdriven signal.
- Attack Switch - Sets the amount of treble content to saturate: The "Boost" setting emphasizes the treble content extra clarity and presence. The "Flat" postition leaves this register untouched while the "Cut" position will reduce the amount of high frequencies being saturated.
- Grunt Switch - Sets the amount of low frequency content to saturate by selecting between three different bass boost levels before the clipping stage.
- Bass - +-12dB @ 100Hz
- Lo Mids - +- 12dB switchable 250Hz, 500Hz and 1kHz
- Hi Mids - +-12dB switchable 750Hz, 1.5KHz and 3kHz
- Treble - +-12dB @ 5kHz
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the ¼” output, useful for running into PA’s or studio mixing consoles.
- DIMENSIONS: 10.7x12 cm (4.21x4.72 in)