- Studio Accessories
Getting started in studio recording? Here are the tools you'll need.
The SOLO bundle includes the Focusrite SCARLETTSOLO-4G Scarlett Solo Audio Interface that allows you to record a single microphone and single instrument at the same time. Perfect for singer-songwriters looking to record a demo or even use it to do live-stream performances.
*Bundle photo not to scale.
- Scarlett mic pre — Get great sound from any microphone with Solo’s detailed ultra-low-noise mic pre.
- Hi-Z instrument input — Plug straight in and guitars sound and feel great – perfect for using with amp sims.
- Huge 120dB dynamic range — Scarlett Solo uses the same converters as Focusrite’s flagship RedNet interfaces, found in countless high-end studios worldwide.
- Air Mode — Record with all the character of a big studio console. Add high-end presence and rich harmonic drive to vocals and instruments.
- Dynamic Gain Halos — Scarlett’s Dynamic Gain Halos make setting the perfect recording level quick and easy for any mic or instrument.
- Sounds great with any headphones — Powerful, custom-designed headphone amp with independent level control, for loud, clear, and accurate playback and monitoring.
- Loopback — Easily create your own samples from computer audio using Scarlett’s virtual inputs.
- Easy Start — It’s never been easier to get recording. Focusrite’s tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you making music in minutes.
- All the software you need — Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools Artist, plus the Hitmaker Expansion software bundle with an unbeatable range of record-making studio tools.
- Focusrite Control 2 — Control your recording session direct from your PC or Mac.
- Three-year Warranty — Keep making music with Focusrite’s 24/7/365 support and three-year warranty.