Dual-Use Ligature for Alto Saxophone and B♭Clarinet: We've harnessed our own structural technologies to develop and produce a ligature you can use on comparably sized alto saxophone and Bb clarinet mouthpieces.
It enables the sax and clarinet to bring out their unique tonal qualities and play to their fullest potential.
- The Yany SIXS allows the horn to project well not only in chamber music settings but also in concert halls and open outdoor spaces, and also reduces the risk of being drowned out by other instruments during ensemble performances.
- Players are better able to feel the vibrations of the reed, achieve improved control, and produce a resonant voice with stronger core.
- Gain broader dynamic range with the flexibility to handle a diverse array of musical genres and produce a wealth of tonal colors with richer, deeper, warmer lows, shimmering mids, and easier, relaxed highs.
- Model： Yany SIXS (Patent pending)
- Instruments： For Alto Saxophone and B♭Clarinet
- (hard-rubber mouthpieces)
- Material： 24K Gold-plated brass
- Style： Inverted single-screw design
- Cap： Dedicated cap for Yany SIXS (sold separately)