- PA Powered Speaker Accessories
The DZR10-D is a Dante-equipped 2-way bi-amped powered loudspeaker that offers superb clarity at an impressive maximum SPL of 137dB. With best-in-class SPL performance, sophisticated DSP processing, and unrivaled low-frequency sound reproduction, the DZR10-D realizes a truly professional sound delivered with a level of power that belies its compact, lightweight design.
The HF transducers are comprised of a 2˝ voice coil and 1˝ throat compression driver, a titanium diaphragm and Neodymium magnet housed in a durable heat –resistant aluminum cast frame.
Our newly developed proprietary LF transducers use large 3˝ voice coils, cast aluminum frames, and a very strong, lightweight neodymium magnet to handle high power and powerful low frequency response despite the lightweight construction. The response is tightly controlled, particularly in the mid-bass and vocal range, assuring the overall response is powerful and distortion-free even at the highest outputs.
Smart design for professional functionality
DZR15, DZR12 and DZR10 speakers feature a rotatable horn to allow vertical or horizontal mounting to further adapt to the acoustic dimensions of a venue. The coverage angle of the DZR15 is 90x50° and the DZR12 and DZR10 have 90x60° dispersion from a vertical position.
96kHz DSP processors help focus the considerable power output of the DZR into truly high-resolution sound with super-low latency.
An onboard LCD screen allows users to easily navigate the variety of DSP functions, load presets, and make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing. Store up to 8 user presets to save your own parameter adjustments, or use the optimized dedicated factory presets for using DZR and DXS XLF Series in combination. Users can easily transfer saved settings to a USB flash drive.
DSP protection functions for maximum output and component longevity
Employing many of the same protection functions used in our high-end professional power amplifiers, our state-of-the-art DSP consistently monitors the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers, and signal levels, to protect each component in order to maintain optimum performance while extending component life and usability.
High power 2000W Class-D amplification
The all-new, highly efficient Class-D amplification module produces best-in-class 2000W of power and an impressive 143dB SPL. All the amplifiers were selected and optimized to match the full-range DZR’s high, mid (only for DZR315), and low frequency transducers, while separate, customized amps were developed for the DXS XLF subwoofers as well.
Utilities for safe and secure operation
DZR Series make it fast and easy to configure panel settings and transfer data via USB, and also feature a panel locking function to keep your settings safe.
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2” HF and a 10" LF
- Maximum 137dB SPL and 44Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today’s audio engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Equipped with Dante I/O (2in/2out) and features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48kHz device compatibility
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover(SPCVR-DZR10)
- Rotatable horn and variety of U-bracket options (UB-DZR) for rigging allow for very flexible setup and speaker placement
- Speaker type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 44Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage area: H90ﾟ x V60ﾟ (Rotatable)
- LF: 10" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- HF: 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Sampling frequency rate, Internal: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 137dB SPL *Measured peak SPL with pink noise @1m
- Power rating
- Dynamic: 2000W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 1000W)
- *Total peak power of individual outputs (AC 120V, 25℃). This value was measured at minimum load impedance, with protection released.
- Burst (20ms): 1100W (LF: 1000W, MF/HF: 100W)
- Continuous: 950W (LF: 850W, MF/HF: 100W)
- I/O Connectors
- Analog I/O:
- Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kΩ
- Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Rigging: M10 x8, M8 x2
- W: 537 mm (21.1") (with rubber feet)
- H: 345 mm (13.6")
- D: 17.9kg (39.5lbs)
- Net weight : 21.4kg (47.2lbs)
- Enclosure Material, Finish, Color: Plywood, Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- Pole socket: Φ35 mm x2 (0° or -7°)