- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar for sale - Serial #21980028
Hand-built using beautiful Sitka spruce and walnut, this SJ-200 Studio is sure to please the eye and the ear. Utilizing our Advanced Response neck profile and slim body depth body design this is the most comfortable Super Jumbo we've ever built, without any sacrifice in tone. Outfitted with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy plug and play anywhere you perform.
- Body Shape SJ-200
- Top Sitka spruce
- Back Walnut
- Side Walnut
- Bracing Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish Nitrocellulose
- Material Mahogany
- Profile Advanced Response
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Number Of Frets 20
- Frets Standard
- Nut Material Tusq
- Nut Width 1.725"
- Inlays Mother-of-pearl Graduated Crowns
- Joint Compound Dovetail Neck-to-body
- Tuner Plating Nickel
- Bridge Moustache, no inlay
- Saddle Material Tusq
- Tuning Machines Grover Rotomatic w/ kidney buttons
- Pickguard SJ-200, no stamp
- Truss Rod Cover Studio
- Bridge Pins Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup Fishman Sonitone
- Controls Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Accessories Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.