Having the right tool to perform your key gear adjustments is critical. From tip to tip, Music Nomad’s premium Truss Rod Wrench is packed with unmatched features and benefits. The carbon steel construction gives you the quality you need every time, while the ergonomic handle design provides comfort and ease when using. The protective rubber bumper keeps you from jamming the metal handle into the side of the truss rod opening. We even designed a magnetized screwdriver for the small screws found on the truss rod cover. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
Recommended for all Models of Taylor Guitars that Adjust at the Headstock, but NOT Models that Adjust in Soundhole (Big Baby and Nylon Models Pre-2012)
- Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 1/4"
- Strong Carbon Steel Construction & Ergonomic Comfort Handle
- Magnetized Screwdriver
- Protective Bumper to Protect the Headstock
- Works Great on all Models of Taylor Guitars that Adjust at the Headstock but not Models that Adjust in Soundhole (Big Baby and Nylon Models Pre-2012)
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
- MusicNomad MN232 Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 5/16"
- Music Nomad MN104 FRINE Fret Polish
- Music Nomad MN225 GRIP Guards - 3 Pro Fretboard Guards for Small, Medium, Jumbo Fret Sizes
- Music Nomad MN226 Grip Cutter - Premium String Cutter with Sheath
- Music Nomad MN227 The Octopus 8 'n 1 Tech Tool
- MusicNomad MN228 The Octopus 17 'n 1 Tech Tool