All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Our Zero G handle still feels as weightless as ever, but an added edge seam to improve longevity and durability. The adjustable hideaway backpack is even more comfortable than ever.
Most importantly, RB has maintained their high standards for quality craftsmanship that they've established back in the 1970s when they created the first professionally accepted gig bag.
Often imitated, but never equaled, the RB Continental Voyager guitar case will protect your axe in style for years to come.
- 1 Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton with reinforced impact panels
- Zero G palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Reinforced neck brace system locks instrument neck securely in place
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior with water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- EVA reinforced laptop/tablet compatible multi-pocket
- Dual adjustable endpin protection pads
- High-stregnth corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable hudeaway backpack straps
- Rubberized foam headstock grip
- Interior protector pads at headstock and bridge
- Convenient quick-stash exterior pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Internal Length: 40in
Internal Upper Bout Width: 13in
Internal Lower Bout Width: 14in
Internal Depth: 3in