- Pedal Accessories
Multi-Reverb pedal voiced for acoustic instruments. Finally, a reverb pedal for the acoustic musician that combines tasteful reverb with Fishman's unique blending and voicing architecture.
- Hall, Plate, and Spring Reverb Types
- True Bypass with Buffered Bypass Option
- Intuitive Decay Time, Tone, and Level Controls
- Innovative Dual Path Routing
- Super Compact Design Fits Almost Anywhere
- 9V External Power Required (sold separately)
HALL, PLATE & SPRING REVERBS FOR PERFECT TONE & AMBIANCE!
Three quality reverbs – Hall, Plate, Spring – are blended in parallel with your direct sound while preserving your acoustic tone.
The Reverb Time knob controls how long you hear the effect, and ranges from short to very large spaces. Tone knob affects only the reverb and not your direct sound. Similarly, the Level knob adds the effect into your signal chain without overwhelming the sound of your instrument.
3 REVERBS DESIGNED FOR ACOUSTIC GUITAR
Recreates the classic sound of a spring type reverb found in many electric guitar amplifiers
An all-around reverb with natural, resonate spaces capable of replicating rooms both small and large, with long reverb decay times
Recreates the dense reflections and metallic characteristics of mechanical plate reverbs used throughout the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s
AUDIO PATH SWITCH
AFX Minis allow you to choose the audio path on which a particular effect will be processed. You do this by flipping the Audio Path switch on the front of the pedal.
Selection switch offers quick and easy access to 3 popular reverb effects: Spring, Hall, and Plate
When the footswitch is pressed to bypass the effect and the LED is unlit, the reverb will continue to decay naturally to avoid an abrupt change in sound. Note that reverb spillover will only be effective when the Bypass switch is set to Buffer.
To change this to a full mute, hold the footswitch while applying power to the pedal. The LED will flash to confirm this change.
The Level control mixes the reverb in parallel, adding as much or as little reverb as you want in addition to your direct sound.
Use the Tone control to add brightness or warmth to the sound of the effect without altering your direct sound.
This determines how quickly the reverb tail decays into silence.
With true bypass, the pedal’s electronics are literally removed from the signal chain. For those who prefer a buffered bypass, AFX Mini effect pedals are switchable.
In order to pack a lot of functionality into the smallest stompbox size we could find, AFX Minis require external power. Be sure to use a Fishman 910-R(120VAC) or 910-U(230VAC) power adapter to ensure the above specs.
- MODEL NUMBER PRO-AFX-RV2
- AUDIO I/O 1/4" TRS input and output (TRS enables Dual Path Functionality)
- DSP 32-bit processing
- BYPASS True Bypass with Buffered Bypass Option
- DIMENSIONS 1.9” W x 3.8” D x 1.92” H (49mm W x 97mm D x 49mm H)
- MATERIAL Durable aluminum enclosure
- CURRENT DRAW 53mA, typical
- POWER 910-R AC Adapter (sold separately) or suitable filtered and regulated 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID Barrel Connector, Center = negative
- ANALOG SIGNAL PATH Input impedance: 10M Ohm | Output impedance: 1k Ohm | Signal-to-noise: -100dB | Dynamic range: 100dB
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PATH A/D, D/A conversion: 24-bit | Signal processing: 32-bit