- Pedal Accessories
The Ultimate Compressor is a true analog pedal which captures warm, studio like tones. Note: Please use a power adapter with a voltage of DC9V, an internal negative and external positive polarity and a current of 500mA or more to power your pedal. Failure to do so can cause serious situations where the product does not work or is damaged.
- Power supply not included
- 9V input: For a power supply, use a 9-volt DC adapter, with at least 500mA (centernegative).
- Tone Selector: Switches between two modes: NORMAL: Neutral compression tone. TREBLE: Brighter compression tone.
- LEVEL Control: change the output volume.
- TONE Control: change the effect tone.
- COMP Control: change the intensity of compression.
- Input and Output: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting to your guitar, other effects, or an amplifier.
- Foot Switch : Tap to switch to turn the unit on or off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
The Ultimate Compressor is inspired by compression and limiter units used in high-end recording studios, resulting in a warm, smooth compression tone.
Simple and Effective
The Ultimate Compressor was designed to allow the user to easily control their sound with three controls. Tone, Comp and Level.
This pedal has two modes. Normal and Treble. Normal allows a more rounded compression, and Treble creates a brighter compression sound.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 10mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)