- Pedal Accessories
The Donner Triple Looper is equipped with an advanced chip, which can automatically save recorded files even after the unit is powered off.
Three saving slots
The Triple Looper has three slots for saving loop tracks, and each track can store up to 30 mins. It’s also equipped with unlimited dub tracks.
Time progress bar display
The Donner Triple Looper is equipped with a display screen which can show the duration of the current recording cycle and the loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play). This display makes it easy to how far along in the loop you are, so you can just focus on playing!
1. DC IN Power supply port. 9V DC 300mA .
2. Level Adjust the playback volume.
3. Loop Channel Switch For choosing save slots of recorded loops.
4. Inputs Connect your instruments with a 1/4-inch cable jack cable.
6. Output Connects to your amplifier or other effects.
7. Foot Switch Looper operation switch.
- Maximum Recording Time of a Single Track: 30 minutes Unlimited Dub Tracks
- Input: 1/4in mono jack (impedance: 2.2M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4in mono jack (impedance: 100 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 9V DC 300mA (Note: Power Supply is Not Included)
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.3cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight:5.5oz (156.1g)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual