The C1 is a high quality full size nylon string guitar designed to provide aspiring young musicians with a comfortable first guitar that’s easy to learn on and play. Offered in full or 3/4 sizes, the C1 features a spruce top with mahogany back and sides, a wood-inlaid mosaic rosette, and a high gloss polyurethane finish. Like all Córdoba instruments, the C1 features premium Savarez strings and an adjustable truss rod for lifetime neck stability. Comes with a standard Córdoba gig bag.
- Family: Traditional
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Layered
- Body Top: Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Traditional
- Top Binding: Black ABS
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.05")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 23mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Composite or Pau Ferro (Dependent on Production Date)
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Composite
- Nut Material: Composite
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Included Case: Cordoba Standard Gig Bag - Full Size Classical
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 997mm (39 1/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.