- Classical Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The C4-CE's solid African Mahogany top provides a crisp, articulate tone, combined with African mahogany back and sides for balanced volume and sustain. The construction is based upon our traditional Spanish classical guitar, with the inclusion of a soft cutaway and a slightly thinner 50mm-width neck designed for comfortable playability and easy upper-register reach. Premium design elements such as a Maple binding, Abalone rosette, and a striking Edgeburst finish will help you stand out from the crowd. The Fishman Sonitone active pickup system produces a rich and natural sound when amplified, and puts the soundhole mounted controls at your fingertips - perfect for gigging and recording.
- Family: Cutaway & Electric
- Build: Classical
- Construction: Solid Top
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Fan
- Soundhole Diameter: 84mm (3 1/3")
- Rosette: Abalone with black outer rings
- Top Purfling Inlay: Cream and Black ABS
- Top Binding: Maple
- Back and Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Back Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 648mm (25 1/2")
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 50mm (2")
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Frets Total: 19
- Color: Edgeburst (EB)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Gold with Pearl Buttons
- Tap Plate: N / A
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone Classical
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Upper Bout Width: 286mm (11 1/4")
- Lower Bout Width: 371mm (14 5/8")
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 95mm (3 3/4")
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 100mm (4")
- Body Length: 489mm (19 1/4")
- Overall Length: 997mm (39 1/4")
- Country of Origin: China
Recommended accessories, sold separately:
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly. All instruments are set-up to factory specifications. Any requests made outside of those specifications can incur part and labor charges.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.