- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
Steinberger presents the Steinberger XT-25 Standard 5-string Bass Outfit, the Ultimate Travel Bassâ„¢ featuring the revolutionary Steinberger body design, a Low B-5th string, patented DoubleBallâ„¢ Bass Bridge, patented 40:1 Ratio Direct-Pull tuning system, powerful Steinberger HB pickups, plus a deluxe gigbag. The Steinberger XT-25 Standard 5-string Bass Outfit is part of the new Steinberger Spirit Collection.
- Steinberger XT-25 Standard Outfit (5-string) Specifications
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 3-pc Hard Maple
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaperâ„¢; D profile
- Fingerboard Material: Engineered Hardwood
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 24; Medium-Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Zero Nut Width: 1.625"
- 12th Fret Width: 2.40"
- Bridge: Patented DoubleBallâ„¢ Bass Bridge
- Saddle Material: Steel
- Bridge String Spacing: 0.64"
- Tuning System: Patented 40:1 Ratio Direct-Pull
- Neck Pickup: Steinberger Bass HB-2
- Bridge Pickup: Steinberger Bass HB-1
- Controls: Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware: Black
- Output Jack: Premium 1/4" Barrel-Style
- Strings: Steinberger DoubleBallâ„¢ 45-65-85-105-128
- Other: Fold Down/Up Leg Rest
- Includes: Deluxe Gigbag
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Length: 38.5"
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.