- PA Mixers Accessories
Ultra-compact 12 in/8 out, 96kHz digital audio mixer
CQ is Allen & Heath’s most compact digital mixer range ever. Built on a 96kHz processing engine, it’s rich in connectivity with Bluetooth, wireless options, SD and USB audio recording and playback.
Focusing on speed and ease of use - brand new Quick Channels, Gain/Feedback Assistants and signal conscious FX enhance the world-renowned audio and build quality that users expect from Allen & Heath.
With the CQ range, Allen & Heath have created a super portable and fun to use, but still fully featured digital mixer, suitable for technical and non-technical users alike. CQ is designed to be used anywhere high-quality sound processing and summing is required, from bands and producers to AV and rental, from the main mixer in a small venue to a sub mixer on the largest stage.
Quick and Complete - Pick Your Mixing Style
Every input channel on CQ can be switched between two modes. Quick Channels offer instrument and application specific processing with the ability to dial in a full channel of processing via a single knob. Need more control? Switch to Complete Channels for advanced, in-depth tweaking of parameters.
Gain Assistant - Faster Setups
Setting the correct amount of gain for each channel isn’t the most exciting task, and it quickly eats into your setup time with multiple channels to take care of. CQ’s Gain Assistant quickly and accurately sets the optimal gain level for one or multiple input channels and continues to monitor levels during the performance to prevent any nasty peaks or surprises.
Feedback Assistant - Say Goodbye to Feedback
CQ’s Feedback Assistant automatically detects and eliminates problem frequencies using up to 16 filters per output so you can mix with confidence – and forget about feedback.
Pristine Sound - You Won’t Believe Your Ears
CQ draws on technology from our latest generation of live sound consoles to deliver audio quality previously unimaginable at this level of mixer. Pristine 96kHz audio is partnered with studio-grade onboard processing and an optimised suite of FX to set a new standard for what’s possible with ultra-compact digital mixers.
Built-In FX- A New Breed of Effects
CQ introduces a new suite of high-quality, user-friendly reverb, delay and modulation algorithms with instrument-specific presets for speedy setup. Selected units feature our new FX Assist tool, automatically shaping the effects and dynamically responding to your input signal to ensure your mix is enhanced by FX, not engulfed.
User Friendly - You’re Always In Control
CQ-12T gives you all the tactile control you need to get around the interface quickly. The 7″ touchscreen and rotary control make it simple to set up and get mixing, and 3 Custom SoftKeys let you access commonly used functions at the push of a button. Connect a router or access point and the free CQ MixPad app also gives you full control of your mix from anywhere in the venue.
Recording & Playback - Capture the Performance, Wherever You Are
CQ packs in multiple recording and playback options to ensure you’re always ready to capture the performance. An integrated USB audio interface enables easy multitrack recording, playback and streaming via your DAW, and an SD card slot is provided for reliable multitrack recording and playback on the go. You can record and playback stereo files via USB key, and you can even playback from your phone via the built-in Bluetooth functionality.
I/O - Get Yourself Connected
CQ-12T gives you all the connectivity you need to get going with 10 mic/line inputs split across 5 XLRs and 5 XLR/TRS combi sockets, plus a stereo input via a pair of 1/4″ jacks. When it comes to outputs, there’s a pair of main mix outputs on XLR plus 6 TRS jack outputs for monitor mixes – enough for the whole band!
AMM - Simplify Speech
The integrated Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM) means you can instantly reduce background noise and improve clarity for speech applications without lifting a finger. AMM is available on all input channels, making it the perfect portable mixer for conferences, podcasts, debates and small-scale theatre productions.
- 96kHz Processing Engine
- Under the hood is a powerhouse of processing with Allen & Heath’s renowned 96kHz FPGA technology. Including brand new smart tools and FX to get you a better mix, faster.
- Quick and Complete Channels
- Quick Channels offer instrument and application specific processing. Dial in a full channel of processing with a single knob. Switch to a Complete Channel for advanced tweaking.
- Gain Assistant
- CQ’s gain assistant saves you time by automatically and accurately setting preamp gain for you. It can then keep an eye on your preamp levels to prevent nasty peaks.
- Feedback Assistant
- Find and remove feedback frequencies at setup using fixed mode and then watch out for feedback throughout the show across all outputs with live mode.
- FX Assist engines
- Including brand new signal-conscious reverb and delay units which dynamically respond to signal to always sit correctly in the mix.
- Improve clarity and reduce background noise for speech applications without needing to lift a finger. Available on every input.
- Remote Apps
- Control the mixer from (almost) anywhere with free apps for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
- CQ-MixPad gives the engineer complete control anywhere in the room and CQ4You allows the performer to adjust only their mix and hear exactly what they need to.
- 5 XLR
- 5 XLR/TRS Combi
- 2 TRS (stereo)
- 2 XLR (Main)
- 6 TRS (Monitors)
- 16×16 USB-B interface (48/96kHz)
- 16×16 SD record/playback (48/96kHz)
- Stereo USB record/playback with dedicated input channel
- Stereo Bluetooth playback with dedicated input channel
- 2 FX engines
- 3 Custom SoftKeys
- Dual Footswitch connection
- 7” Capacitive touchscreen with associated rotary control
- Assignable TRS headphone output
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Dimensions: 290 mm x 242 mm x 88 mm