- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A celebration of the birth of the P BassÂ® in the early 1950s, the Classic Vibe â€˜50s Precision Bass produces massive tone courtesy of its Fender-Designed alnico split-coil pickup. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5â€-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1950s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Classic Vibe '50s Precision BassÂ®, Maple Fingerboard, White Blonde
- Model #0374500501
- Series Classic Vibe
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color White Blonde
- Body Pine
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Precision BassÂ®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Frets Size Narrow Tall
- String Nut Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Neck Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching None
- Pickup Configuration S
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Dimensions 4.60x18.20x44.80 IN
- Weight 12.70 LB
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.