- About the USB Interface
- Pedal Accessories
After several years of repeated researches and efforts, We Rowin Music team finally makes a powerful and charming twin pedal - Twin Looper and twin Delay. It’s one of them - twin Looper. Its ultra simple design and guitar-center features like true-bypass, analog dry-through, high quality audio. With 10 minutes of looping time and unlimited overdubs and undo/redo functionality, Twin Looper is the perfect blend of quality, creativity and simplicity.
It combines all essential looper functionalities. Twin Looper allows you to play loops in reverse, you can reverse loops or slow them down to fast, half-speed or both at the same time. As you might imagine, it can make for a subtle performance or a jaw dropping show that makes the audience stop dead in their tracks.
- When connectd to a computer with a USB cable, two yellow LEDs will light up at the same time, and you can operate the user software. Please notice the USB jack is not for power.
- Import music: Click the [Import] button and chose a path to store the file. The file format is mono 48 KHz 24 bit wav;
- Export music: Click the [Export] button and chose a file to load. The file format must be mono/stereo 48 KHz/44.1Khz 16bit/24bit wav. The stereo wave file only loads the left channel.
- Supports WINDOWS.
- Input: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- Sampling Accuracy: 24bit
- 105 dB Dynamic Range
- Working current: 100 mA
- Power Supply: 9V AC adapter (positive Tip)
- Dimensions: 116mm (D)*90mm (W)*35mm (H)
- Weight: 522g (with box)