- Studio Accessories
The NT1 is a true workhorse of the studio. A world-class large-diaphragm condenser microphone that marries innovation with tradition, it excels on vocals as well as a wide range of instruments. It offers a detailed midrange response coupled with silky smooth high frequencies and warm, round bass, making the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
With its exceptionally smooth frequency response, ultra-low self-noise and tight cardioid polar pattern, NT1 is the go-to microphone for a wide range of vocalists. Offering the sought-after sound of classic studio microphones while exhibiting extremely low noise, it's ideal for everything from pop, rock and hip-hop to podcasting and voice-over applications. A modern legend.
NT1's silky top end, detailed midrange, and warm bass make it ideal for recording a wide range of instruments as well as vocals, from drums and percussion to acoustic instruments and guitar cabs. The microphone capsule is internally shock-mounted for minimizing external vibrations, and the body is machined from high-grade aluminum with nickel plating and military-grade ceramic coating, ensuring its ready to take on the rigorous of recording day in, day out.
Supremely Quiet for Superior Sound
The NT1 is one of the quietest studio microphones in the world, with a self-noise of just 4.5dB(A). This ensures every recording is exceptionally clean, even when capturing soft sound sources.
Complete Vocal Recording Kit
The NT1 comes with the RØDE SM6, a high-quality suspension shock mount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility. A high-quality XLR cable is also supplied.
- Large-diaphragm (1-inch) gold-sputtered capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra-low noise and wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RØDE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
- Acoustic Principle - Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics - JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule - 1.00"
- Polar Pattern - Cardioid
- Address Type - Side
- Frequency Range - 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance - 100Ω
- Maximum SPL - 132dB SPL
- Maximum Output Level - 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity - -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-Weighted) - 4dBA
- Power Requirements - P24 and P48
- Output Connection - XLR
- Weight (g)
- Dimensions (mm)
- 187 (H) x 50 (W) x 50 (D)