- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Gibson USA is proud to introduce a new Artist model in collaboration with Adam Jones, one of rock's most talented and sonically innovative guitarists, from the multi-platinum selling and multiple Grammy Award® winning band, Tool. His new Les Paul™ Standard is finished in Antique Silverburst and has an ebony fretboard with mother of pearl trapezoid inlays and Grover® Rotomatic® tuners with contemporary style buttons. It comes equipped with a chrome-covered BurstBucker™ 1 in the neck position and an uncovered DC High-Gain Humbucker™ in the bridge position. The controls are hand-wired with Orange Drop® capacitors. It also features Adam's signature on the truss rod cover and custom Adam Jones artwork on the back of the headstock and comes with a modern hardshell case.
- Body Styles: Les Paul
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Weight Relief: None
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 43.053 mm / 1.695 in
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Trapezoids
- Joint: Glued In, Set Neck
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines:Grover Rotomatic with Contemporary Style Buttons
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black with Adam Jones Signature
- Control Knobs: Black Speed
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Switch washer: Black
- Plastic Parts: Black
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Shoulder
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome, Bridge: None
- Neck Pickup: BurstBucker 1
- Bridge Pickup: DC High-Gain Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Modern Hardshell Case
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.