- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The evolution of Fender’s trailblazing Acoustasonic platform continues with the introduction of the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster.This acoustic-electric guitar offers its own set of six voices that showcases its unique personality.
A streamlined 3-way switch allows for shape-shifting between acoustic and electric tones. With the Acoustasonic Player Telecaster, this platform has been refined to offer a versatile, more accessible tool for the modern musician.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag
- Color Arctic White
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Acoustasonic® Player
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Shape Modern "Deep C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- String Nut Graph Tech® TUSQ®
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut 1/8" American Series
- Body Mahogany
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Finish Polyester Satin Matte
- Body Material Mahogany
- Body Shape Modified Telecaster®
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Style Modified Telecaster
- Body Top Solid A Sitka Spruce
- Bracing Transverse
- Cutaway Yes
- Purfling Black/Cream/Black
- Rosette 2-Ring B/W/B
- Sound Hole WaterFall Sound Port
- Bridge Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins GraphTech Tusq®
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Pickguard None
- Strap Buttons American Series
- Strings Fender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Tuning Machines Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Controls Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 3-Way Switch
- Special Electronics 2-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/N4 Magnetic
- Truss Rod Wrench 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Body Depth 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Body Length 16.54" (420 mm)
- Dimensions 6.20x17.30x44.75 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 6.20 IN
- Shipping Length 44.75 IN
- Shipping Weight 14.00 LB
- Shipping Width 17.30 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.