- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual bass. Serial Number JFFK20000421.
Featuring high-output Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass® pickups, a Medium “C” neck with 12” radius rosewood fingerboard and jumbo frets, black painted headstock and black hardware, the Boxer Precision Bass® delivers superb playability, versatile tones and high-contrast style.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Includes Gig Bag
- Model Name: Boxer Series PJ Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Torino Red
- Model #: 0251760358
- Series: Boxer
- Country Of Origin: JP
- Color: Torino Red
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape: Medium "C"
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Boxer Jazz Bass®
- Middle Pickup: Boxer Precision Bass®
- Controls: Volume 1 (Middle Pickup), Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup), Master TBX™ Circuit (Treble Bass Expander)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Vintage Style
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions: 6.00x17.00x48.00 IN
- Weight: 15.00 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.