- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Jazz Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless action, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and redesigned preamp provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Color Texas Tea
- Country Of Origin US
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series American Ultra
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Neck Construction 5-Bolt
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "D"
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Pearloid Blocks
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Bi-Flex™
- Body Alder
- Body Binding None
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Body Style Solid Body
- Bridge 4-Saddle HiMass™ (Toploaded)
- Control Knobs Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass®
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 5-Bolt
- Pickguard 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Locking
- Strings Fender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Controls Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Passive Tone, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Middle Pickup Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazz Bass®
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching None
- Dimensions 6.60x19.20x52.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height 6.60 IN
- Shipping Length 52.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 25.80 LB
- Shipping Width 19.20 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.