- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Fusing innovative Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora® delivers superb playability and unmistakable style.
A set of powerful Fireball™ humbucking pickups blend the perfect amount of gain with great string-to-string note clarity. An S-1™ switch activates the coil-split, delivering crystal-clear single-coil tones. The silky satin Modern “C— neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12— radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy.
With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Meteora® is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and let you stand out from the crowd.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color Cosmic Jade
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Player Plus
- Fingerboard Material Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Neck Construction 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Material Alder
- Body Shape Meteora®
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Brushed Steel Block Saddles
- Bridge Mounting 2-Point Modern
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt
- Pickguard 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers Chrome
- Strap Buttons Locking
- Strings Fender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Tuning Machines Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Auxiliary Switching S-1 Switch on Volume (For Coil Split)
- Bridge Pickup Fireball™ Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Pickup Fireball™ Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Style 2 Humbucking
- Dimensions 4.50x15.00x42.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 13.40 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.