- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Telecaster® is a stripped-down rock machine – featuring a lone Noventa single-coil, master volume and tone controls, stylish ‘half’ pickguard and ‘cut’ Tele bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite and snarling highs of the Noventa pickup. But this is no one-trick-pony – a surprisingly versatile and dynamic range of tones are on tap with the adjustment of the volume and tone controls. A '60s “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Model Name Noventa Telecaster®, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, 2-Color Sunburst
- Model #0140913303
- Series Noventa
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color 2-Color Sunburst
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Polyester Headstock
- Neck Shape '60s "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching N/A
- Pickup Configuration S
- Bridge 3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Dimensions 4.60x15.00x41.90 IN
- Weight 10.65 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.