- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance, and tone. The American Ultra Telecaster features a unique â€œModern Dâ€ neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register.Â
- CASE/GIG BAG: Elite Molded Case (Included)
A speedy 10â€-14â€ compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiselessâ„¢ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities â€“ without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware, and a bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Model Name: American Ultra TelecasterÂ®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Texas Tea
- Model:Â #0118030790
- Series:Â American Ultra
- Country Of Origin:Â US
- Color:Â Texas Tea
- Body:Â Alder
- Body Finish:Â Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape:Â TelecasterÂ®
- Neck Material:Â Maple
- Neck Finish:Â Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape:Â Modern "D"
- Scale Length:Â 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard:Â Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius:Â 10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets:Â 22
- Frets Size:Â Medium Jumbo
- String Nut:Â Bone
- Nut Width:Â 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays:Â White Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods:Â Bi-Flexâ„¢
- Bridge Pickup:Â Ultra Noiselessâ„¢ Vintage TeleÂ®
- Neck Pickup:Â Ultra Noiselessâ„¢ Vintage TeleÂ®
- Controls:Â Master Volume (S-1â„¢ Switch), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:Â 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration:Â SS
- Bridge:Â 6-Saddle American TeleÂ® with Chromed Brass Saddles
- Hardware Finish:Â Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines:Â Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard:Â 1-Ply Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs:Â Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings:Â FenderÂ® USA 250L Nickel-Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Dimensions:Â 5.60x18.75x44.50 IN
- Weight:Â 23.05 LB
- Includes Elite Molded Case
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.