- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Fender® American Vintage II series presents a remarkably accurate take on the revolutionary designs that altered the course of musical history. Built with period-accurate bodies, necks and hardware, premium finishes and meticulously voiced, year-specific pickups, each instrument captures the essence of authentic Fender craftsmanship and tone.
With its alluring curves, sparkling sounds and groundbreaking tremolo bridge, Fender's new 1954 Stratocaster® was a phenomenon, unlike anything the world had ever seen. By 1957, the Stratocaster had crystallized into a mid-century masterpiece.
Featuring a trio of Pure Vintage '57 Stratocaster pickups, sweeping body contours and a supremely comfortable “V—-shape neck with a 7.25— radius maple fingerboard, the American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster reproduces the quintessential tone and feel of the original. Other appointments include a vintage-accurate synchronized tremolo with cold rolled steel block and bent steel saddles, single-line “Fender Deluxe— tuners and a single-ply pickguard.
Offered in three stunning nitrocellulose lacquer finishes " 2-Color Sunburst and Sea Foam Green over alder and Vintage Blonde over ash " the American Vintage II 1957 Stratocaster celebrates a true icon of Fender instrument design.
The instruments in the American Vintage II series are direct descendants of the original Fenders: designed for players with a fine appreciation for vintage Fender tone and feel and built with unmatched quality, down to the last screw. These are Fender electrics in their purest form: Fender American Vintage II, the stuff of legends.
- CASE/GIG BAG: Vintage-Style Tweed (Crushed Red Interior)
- SERIES American Vintage II
- ORIENTATION Right-Hand
- COLOR Sea Foam Green
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN US
- HEADSTOCK Stratocaster®
- NECK MATERIAL 1-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- NECK SHAPE 1957 "V"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION 4-Bolt
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL Maple
- POSITION INLAYS Black Dot
- SIDE DOTS Black
- NUMBER OF FRETS 21
- TRUSS ROD Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- TRUSS ROD NUT Vintage-Style Butt Adjust
- STRING NUT Bone
- NUT WIDTH 1.650" (42 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL Bone
- BODY Alder
- BODY FINISH Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- BODY SHAPE Stratocaster®
- BODY MATERIAL Alder
- BRIDGE Pure Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE Includes Chrome Bridge Cover
- BRIDGE MOUNTING 6-Screw Vintage-Style
- TREMOLO BLOCK Cold Rolled Steel
- PICKGUARD 1-Ply Parchment
- PICKUP COVERS Aged White
- CONTROL KNOBS Aged White
- SWITCH TIP Aged White
- HARDWARE FINISH Nickel/Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- STRING TREES Butterfly
- STRINGS Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- TREMOLO ARM Screw-In
- NECK PLATE 4-Bolt Serialized
- STRAP BUTTONS Vintage-Style
- BRIDGE PICKUP Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- MIDDLE PICKUP Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- NECK PICKUP Pure Vintage '57 Single-Coil Strat®
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION SSS
- CONTROLS Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- SWITCHING 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- STYLE 3 Single-Coil
- DIMENSIONS 6.40x17.40x43.50 IN
- SHIPPING WEIGHT 22.20 LB
- FRET SIZE Vintage Tall
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- SHIPPING LENGTH 43.50 IN
- SHIPPING HEIGHT 6.40 IN
- SHIPPING WIDTH 17.40 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.