- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Road-tested in arenas around the world, the WolfgangÂ® Special is a purebred music-making machine, designed with stunning style, giant sound and high-speed playability.
The Wolfgang Special QM features a basswood body with an arched quilt maple top and a robust graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn baked maple neck. The neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halenâ€™s exacting specifications and features a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back. Primed for high performance, energetic riffing and blazing leads, the 12â€-16â€ compound radius baked maple fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays. Truss rod adjustments have also never been easier thanks to a spoke wheel conveniently located at the base of the neck.
A pair of flagship custom-designed EVHÂ® Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucking pickups are mounted directly to the body, providing dynamic yet articulate voicing, as well as endless sustain for powerful chords and melody lines. A sturdy and dependable EVH-branded Floyd RoseÂ® locking trem and Floyd Rose locking nut work in tandem for precise tuning even with extreme changes in pitch, while the EVH D-TunaÂ® retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger. The volume knob with treble bleed circuit has a 500K EVH BournsÂ® low friction pot for smooth swells and a tone control knob with a 250K Bourns high friction tone pot that prevents accidental tone shifting.
Spotlight-ready, the Wolfgang Special QM is available in Charcoal Burst or Chlorine Burst with cream body binding and chrome hardware.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Solar
- Country Of Origin MX
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series WolfgangÂ® Special
- Fingerboard Material Baked Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Quartersawn Baked Maple
- Neck Shape WolfgangÂ® Backshape
- Neck Thickness .805" at 3rd & .890" at 12th Fret
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Floyd RoseÂ® R2 Locking
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Floyd RoseÂ® R2 Locking
- Truss Rod Nut Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Body Basswood
- Body Binding 1-Ply Cream
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Shape WolfgangÂ®
- Body To pQuilt Maple
- Bridge EVHÂ®-Branded Floyd RoseÂ® Locking Tremolo with EVHÂ® D-TunaÂ®
- Control Knobs Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Pickup Covers Zebra
- Strap Buttons Oversized
- String Trees Floyd RoseÂ® Retainer Bar
- Strings EVHÂ® Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tremolo Arm Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Tremolo Block Brass
- Tuning Machines EVHÂ®-Branded GotohÂ®
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ® Humbucking
- Controls Volume (500K EVHÂ® BournsÂ® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVHÂ® BournsÂ® High Friction Pot)
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount EVHÂ® WolfgangÂ® Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Truss Rod Wrench2.5 mm Hex
- Dimensions 4.70x15.30x42.00 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.70 IN
- Shipping Length 42.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 10.75 LB
- Shipping Width 15.30 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.