Epiphone EGSVWLVCH1 SG Special VE - Vintage Worn Walnut
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
The new Epiphone SG-Special VE™ is a great way for new players to discover a rock classic at a price anyone can afford. Featuring Epiphone open-coil humbuckers with Ceramic Magnets and available in five beautiful Vintage Worn finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut.
- Finish Vintage Worn
- Body Material Poplar w/ Mahogany Veneer
- Neck Material Okoume
- Neck Shape 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint Bolt On
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Headstock Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets 22 Medium Jumbo
- Truss Rod Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SG" in white
- Fingerboard Radius 14"
- Fingerboard Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Binding None
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Hardware Nickel
- Machine Heads Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls 3-way Pickup SelectorMaster VolumeMaster Tone
- Knobs Black "Speed" knobs
- Bridge LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Output Jack Epiphone Exclusive Non-rotating, Heavy Duty Output Jack, Metal Output Jack Plate
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.