Keep your instrument comfortable! Perfect for instruments that are mainly in humid climates.
Know what's going on with your instrument's humidity and temperature! Know when your instrument is in danger of getting bloated from too much humidity: this is a common problem in Hawaii. Know when your instrument is too dry, a common problem in dry places on the mainland like Colorado.
Ever Bamboo products have been used and tested to effectively to aid in the process of keeping your solid wood instrument at the proper acceptable humidity range around 55%. It offers both protection from becoming over-humidified, as well as aiding in de-humidifying an instrument that has already seen the effects of prolonged humidity variables. Ever bamboo products are simple and effective and will keep you from strumming the blues. We think It’s instrumental for your instrument!
- Bundle Photo is not to exact scale
- Mini Digital Humidity Thermometer allows you to easily know the environment temperature and humidity around you
- 2in1 meter with built-in probe; digital electronic thermometer and hygrometer for measuring temperature and humidity for indoor use
- Temperature measuring range: -58℉-158℉ ; Humidity measuring range: 10%-99%RH (Measures conditions every 10 seconds)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ±2℉; Humidity measurement accuracy: ±5%RH
- Fahrenheit (°F) display, this thermometer displays temperature in Fahrenheit
- ALL NATURAL bamboo charcoal absorbs excess moisture
- PROTECTS INSTRUMENT from becoming over-humidified
- LASTS UP TO 1 YEAR - reactivate under sunlight every 30-60 days