- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These areÂ stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
Designed to inspire and with four decades of experience, the CharvelÂ® Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSH FR M is a slick performer with modern features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and So-Cal style, this high-octane axe is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape So-Cal Style 1
- Bridge Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup Seymour DuncanÂ® Distortionâ„¢ TB-6
- Color Slime Green
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HSH
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls Volume, No-Load Tone
- Country Of Origin MX
- Dimensions 4.50x15.10x42.20 IN
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Headstock Licensed FenderÂ® StratocasterÂ®
- Middle Pickup Seymour DuncanÂ® Custom Flat StratÂ® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Model #2966034525
- Model Name Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HSH FR M, Maple Fingerboard, Slime Green
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Seymour DuncanÂ® Distortionâ„¢ SH-6N
- Neck Shape Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Neck Thickness 0.770
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard1-Ply White
- Pickup Configuration HSH
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Refinement Neck Material Maple
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Pro-Mod
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Floyd RoseÂ® 1000 Series Locking
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Tuning Machines CharvelÂ®-Branded Die-Cast
- Unique Features Side Mounted Jack
- Weight 8.85 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.