- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*Photos shown are of the actual guitar. Serial #CZ573927.
A Fender Custom Shop instrument is extraordinary. You know it when you play one—it's definitely more than the sum of its parts. It's filled with intangible, electrifying elements that add a new dimension to your playing experience. It's as if the instrument itself is imbued with history, alive with the spirit of the place where it was built and the devotion of those who crafted it.
The Custom Shop is home to Fender's most skilled and talented builders. It's a bustling, noisy and creatively volcanic place that re-earns its nickname—the Dream Factory—every day. Custom Shop builders are completely dedicated to their art—part craftsman, part artist, part music fan and, more often than not, part mad scientist. They're the best at what they do, and they pour all of their passion, hard-earned knowledge and skill into every instrument they build. It's no ordinary place, and the creations that come from it are no ordinary instruments. Welcome to the Fender Custom Shop.
For players who wish to create a completely custom instrument—anything from a humbucking pickup-equipped banjo to a custom-engraved aluminum-bodied Strat®—we offer Masterbuilt, a singular experience working one-on-one with one of our Master Builders. Custom-Built is for those prefer to start with one of our time-honored models and personalize the specifications to meet your specific needs. Use this guide to design your very own Masterbuilt or Custom-Built Fender guitar and make your dreams come true.
- Comes with FCS hardcase
- BODY SPREAD: GTR & BASS ALDER
- COLOR: TEAL GREEN TRANSPARENT
- 2 PC SPREAD
- SORT FOR LIGHT WEIGHT: NO SORT
- BODY FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- CUSTOM NECK
- BACK SHAPE: 65 STRAT "C" FINGERBOARD
- RADIUS: 9.50"
- RADIUS NECK THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET: .820"
- NECK THICKNESS AT 12TH FRET: .974"
- NECK BLANK GUITAR: FLAME AAA
- SIDE DOT: MICARTA BLACK 3/32"
- FACE DOT: PEARLOID BLACK 7MM
- FRET WIRE: MEDIUM JUMBO / 6150
- NUT: BONE (GTR & J-BASS)
- NECK FINISH: NITRO LACQUER
- FINGERBOARD: MAPLE FLAME AAA
- BIND HEAD CAP: NO
- BIND FINGERBOARD: NO
- ROUND LAM
- FINISH PACKAGE: NEW OLD STOCK
- PLATING: CHROME/NICKEL HARDWARE
- STANDARD OR CUSTOM PICKGUARD CUSTOM PICKGUARD SHAPE: 63-69 STRAT
- PICKUP SELECTOR SWITCH SWITCH: 5-WAY LEVER CRL
- PICKUP NECK POSITION: HW STRAT FAT60S NK/BRG
- PICKUP MID POSITION: HW STRAT FAT60S MID RWRP
- PICKUP BRIDGE POSITION: HW STRAT FAT60S NK/BRG
- RIGHT HAND
- BRIDGE ASSEMBLY: 2 PT CLASSIC PLAYER CHR
- OUTPUT ASSEMBLIES: VINT STRAT
- CONTROL ASSEMBLY: STRAT VINT MOD WIRING #2
- NECK PLATE GTR: V LOGO SN
- BACK PLATE & TREM COVER GTR: STRAT PARCH
- REAR CONTROL COVER: NONE
- STRAP LOCKS: NO STRAP LOCKS
- SELECTOR SWITCH TIP: VINT WHITE
- KNOB TONE: STRAT SM FT TONE VINT WHT
- TREMOLO ARM TIP: AM VINT WHT
- KNOB VOLUME: STRAT SM FT VOL VINT WHT
- TUNER KEY: MODERN LOCKING CHR
- STRING SETS FOR GUITAR: 010-013-017-026-036-046
- TREMOLO ARM: VINT UPGRADED 60'S
- CASE: FCS STRAT/TELE BLACK
- STD CATALOG W/COLOR CHG ONLY: YES
- LIKE STANDARD PGA: 65 STRAT
- LIKE STANDARD NECK ASSEMBLY: 65 STRAT NOS
- PGA OPTIONS: JOSEFINA HAND WOUND 3 PU
- OPTION TEXT: JOSEFINA HAND WOUND 3 PU
- DECALS HEADCAP FOR GTR: 65 STRAT T-GLD/ORIG W/OCB&PAT#
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.