- PA Mixers Accessories
Ultra-Compact 20 in / 8 out, 96kHz digital audio mixer with Wi-Fi
Designed for life on the stage, CQ-20B is the highest channel-count mixer in the range and is controlled via the free CQ MixPad app.
Built on a 96kHz processing engine, it’s rich in connectivity with Bluetooth, wireless options, SD and USB audio recording and playback.
Focusing on speed and ease of use - brand new Quick Channels, Gain/Feedback. Assistants and signal conscious FX enhance the world-renowned audio and build quality that users expect from Allen & Heath.
Quick and Complete - Pick Your Mixing Style
Every input channel on CQ can be switched between two modes.
Quick Channels offer instrument and application specific processing with the ability to dial in a full channel of processing via a single knob. Need more control? Switch to Complete Channels for advanced, in-depth tweaking of parameters.
Gain Assistant - Faster Setups
Setting the correct amount of gain for each channel isn’t the most exciting task, and it quickly eats into your setup time with multiple channels to take care of. CQ’s Gain Assistant quickly and accurately sets the optimal gain level for your one or multiple channels and continues to monitor levels during the performance to prevent any nasty peaks or surprises.
Feedback Assistant - Say Goodbye to Feedback
CQ’s Feedback Assistant automatically detects and eliminates problem frequencies using up to 16 filters per output so you can mix with confidence – and forget about feedback.
Pristine Sound - You Won’t Believe Your Ears
CQ draws on technology from our latest generation of live sound consoles to deliver audio quality previously unimaginable at this level of mixer. Pristine 96kHz audio is partnered with studio-grade onboard processing and an optimised suite of FX to set a new standard for what’s possible with ultra-compact digital mixers.
Built-In FX - A New Breed of Effects
CQ introduces a new suite of high-quality, user-friendly reverb, delay and modulation algorithms with instrument-specific presets for speedy setup. Selected units feature our new FX Assist tool, automatically shaping the effects and dynamically responding to your input signal to ensure your mix is enhanced by FX, not engulfed.
User Friendly - You’re Always In Control
Although the CQ-20B is designed for life on the stage, you’re free to mix from anywhere in the venue via the free CQ MixPad app and the integrated dual-band Wi-Fi. CQ MixPad gives you control over all parameters of the mixer so you can soundcheck, mix and record from your mobile device or computer.
Integrated Wi-Fi - Leave Your Access Point at Home
The CQ-20B is designed to be controlled via the intuitive CQ MixPad app and features powerful integrated dual-band Wi-Fi so you don’t need to connect an access point or router to use apps for control of the mixer. Just connect your devices to the CQ’s secure Wi-Fi network and you’re ready to go.
Recording & Playback - Capture the Performance, Wherever You Are
CQ packs in multiple recording and playback options to ensure you’re always ready to capture the performance. An integrated USB audio interface enables easy multitrack recording, playback and streaming via your DAW, and an SD card slot is provided for reliable multitrack recording and playback on the go. You can record and playback stereo files via USB key, and you can even playback from your phone via the built-in Bluetooth functionality. The CQ-20B also includes an assignable Alt-Out - great for an engineer's IEM connection.
I/O - Get Yourself Connected
CQ-20B gives you all the connectivity you need to get going with 16 mic/line inputs plus two stereo line inputs. When it comes to outputs, there’s a pair of main mix outputs plus 6 outputs for monitor mixes – enough for the whole band – and an assignable Alt Output is also provided.
AMM - Simplify Speech
The integrated Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM) means you can instantly reduce background noise and improve clarity for speech applications without lifting a finger. AMM is available on all input channels, making it the perfect portable mixer for conferences, podcasts, debates and small-scale theatre productions.
- 96kHz Processing Engine
- Under the hood is a powerhouse of processing with Allen & Heath’s renowned 96kHz FPGA technology. Including brand new smart tools and signal conscious FX to get you a better mix, faster.
- Quick and Complete Channels
- Quick Channels offer instrument and application specific processing. Dial in a full channel of processing with a single knob. Switch to a Complete Channel for advanced tweaking.
- Gain Assistant
- CQ’s gain assistant saves you time by automatically and accurately setting preamp gain for you. It can then keep an eye on your preamp levels to prevent nasty peaks.
- Feedback Assistant.
- Find and remove feedback frequencies at setup using fixed mode and then watch out for feedback throughout the show across all outputs with live mode.
- FX Assist engines
- Including brand new signal-conscious reverb and delay units which dynamically respond to signal to always sit correctly in the mix.
- Improve clarity and reduce background noise for speech applications without needing to lift a finger. Available on every input.
- Remote Apps
- Control the mixer from (almost) anywhere with free apps for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
- CQ-MixPad gives the engineer complete control anywhere in the room and CQ4You allows the performer to adjust only their mix and hear exactly what they need to.
- 8 XLR
- 8 XLR/TRS Combi
- 4 TRS (stereo)
- 2 XLR (Main)
- 6 XLR (Monitors)
- Assignable Alt Out
- 24×24 USB-B interface (48/96kHz)
- SD record/playback
- 24×24 (48kHz)
- 16x16 (96kHz)
- Stereo USB record/playback with dedicated input channel
- Stereo Bluetooth playback with dedicated input channel
- 4 FX engines
- Dual Footswitch connection
- Assignable TRS headphone output
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G AC Wi-Fi with auto channel select
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Dimensions: 372 mm x 153 mm x 133 mm