- PA Mixers Accessories
- Studio Accessories
The Little Recorder For Big Ideas
Designed by musicians - All of our engineers are musicians and they designed the R4 to empower musicians to explore big ideas. With a unique dedicated ‘bounce track’ and 32-bit float recording, the R4 is perfect for capturing your most ambitious compositions.
Record. Bounce. Repeat.
With the R4, you can record up to four tracks, mix and then bounce them to the dedicated ‘bounce track.’ This lets you free up additional tracks to keep adding layers.
- You can choose to do a ‘quick’ bounce or mix and bounce in real time.
- The R4 also allows you to ‘undo’ your last bounce, if you’re not satisfied with the results.
32-Bit Float Recording
The R4 captures perfect audio with every take, without the need to set gain.
The R4 has 2 XLR/TS combo inputs with legendary Zoom preamps. You can plug in microphones, instruments, keyboards, and more.
Each track features a 3-band EQ, pan, echo, and reverb to refine your mix.
Apply effects to input A such as amp simulations, delays, distortions and more.
The R4 features a high-quality built-in microphone, perfect for acoustic guitars, vocals, or capturing a quick reference recording.
Much More Than A Metronome
The R4 has a rhythm section preloaded with over 80 different drum patterns to play along with featuring genres such as rock, hip hop, funk, heavy metal, and more.
Every Take Is Saved
Tracks that you record are automatically saved individually, even after they have been bounced.
32-Bit Float Audio Interface
The R4 is also a powerful 2-in/ 2-out USB audio interface with 32-bit float technology. Connect it to either your computer or smartphone.
Control and Create
With a fader for each track and dedicated hardware buttons for the most used functions, you won’t need to menu dive to record your music.
Powered For Your Ideas
The R4 can be powered by 4 AA Batteries, or through its USB-C port.
- 4 Tracks of Recording + Dedicated Bounce Track
- 2 XLR/TS combo inputs for guitar, bass, keyboards, microphones and more
- Built-in Omnidirectional Microphone
- Dual AD circuitry with 32-bit float recording technology
- Color LCD Display
- Built-in effects including EQ, Reverb, Compression, and Guitar effects
- 4 Faders for Volume Control
- USB Audio Interface Function
- Runs on 4 AA batteries or external USB-C battery
- Channels: 2(XLR/TS INPUTS)+1(BUILT IN MIC)
- XLR/TS INPUTS
- CONNECTORS: XLR(2: HOT)/TS combo jacks
- INPUT GAIN Adjustment unnecessary (dual AD converter circuits used)
- INPUT IMPEDANCE XLR 2.3kΩ , TS 1MΩ
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL MIC: +4 dBu
- PHANTOM POWER +48V
- EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE −120 dBu or less (IHF-A)
- MIC INPUT
- MIC TYPE: Omni-directional
- SENSITIVITY: -32 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- INPUT GAIN: Adjustment unnecessary (dual AD converter circuits used)
- MAX SOUND: PRESSURE INPUT 115 dB SPL
- HEADPHONE: 3.5mm stereo mini jack
- RECORDING MEDIA:
- 4GB–32GB microSDHC cards
- 64GB–1TB microSDXC cards
- SUPPORTED FORMATS: 48kHz 32-bit float mono/stereo
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TRACKS: 2 INPUT
- POWER SUPPLIES
- 4x AA Batteries
- AC ADAPTER ZOOM AD-17 (DC 5 V/1A)
- USB bus power is supported
- LCD TFT/240x320dot, BACK LIGHT:WHITE
- USB: USB Type-C