- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The NTX1 acoustic-electric, nylon-string guitar’s modern looks and comfortable neck profile enable electric guitarists and steel-string players to easily explore the world of nylon-string playing, while strap buttons and exceptional amplified sound make it especially appealing to performing guitarists.
- Contemporary Style - Perfect for playing Latin , Jazz, Pop or Rock, these guitars feel more like a steel-strung acoustic guitar and are ready for anything you can throw at them!
- 14th Fret Neck Joint - Thinner neck shape like that on a steel string acoustic. The fingerboard measures 48mm at the nut and 57mm at the joint.
- Thin Body - An 80-90mm body depth and elliptical soundhole deliver a clear, smooth high-end response.
- Headstock Design - The striking head design blends traditional design with contemporary cues and powerful imagery setting the NX Series apart from the rest. High precision machine heads offer tuning ease.
- Warm Wood Rosette - The sound hole is decorated with an original inlay design of mahogany, padauk, and abalone. The NCX Series uses a round hole shape (left) while the NTX Series is elliptical (right).
- Smiling Bridge - This distinct bridge design is atrait of the NX series.
- Body Color: NT
- Body Shape: APX Shape
- Scale Length: 650 mm (25 9/16”)
- Body Length: 490 mm (19 5/16")
- Total Length: 1026 mm (40 3/8")
- Body Width: 384 mm (15 1/8")
- Body Depth: 80-90 mm (3 1/8" - 3 9/16")
- Nut Width: 48 mm (1 7/8")
- String Spacing: 10.6 mm
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Nato or Okume
- Side Material: Nato or Okume
- Neck Material: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: R600 mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material: Ebony + Walnut
- Nut Material: Urea
- Saddle Material: Urea
- Bridge Pins: None
- Tuners: Chrome w/ Matte Black Shaft (RM1188NB-B06)
- Body Binding: Black + White
- Soundhole Inlay: Mahogany + Padauk
- Pickguard: None
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Matte
- Electronics: Undersaddle 3-Band EQ Preamp with Tuner
- Controls: Master Vol/Bass Vol/Treble Vol/3-Band EQ/Tuner
- Connections: LINE OUT
- Strings: Medium (Yamaha S10)
- Accessories: Hex Wrench, 2 x AA Battery
- Case: None
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.