- 61-Key Keyboard Accessories and Add-Ons
The HD-300 is a powerful tool for music educators to teach intonation and rhythmic training to a musical ensemble.
The new Harmony Director HD-300 combines the HD-200s powerful ear ƚraining with dynamic new educational features and a simplified user interface. The addition of a mobile app that can act as a stand-alone tuner, as well as a hardware controller, makes the new HD-300 a complete package that cannot only make a teacher's job easier but also helps their students play "IN TUNE IN TONE IN TIME and aƚ ƚhe CORRECT VOLUME".
The HD-300 has the ability to help ensembles improve by recording the performance and playing it back for immediate feedback.
The interface for the HD-300 has been greatly simplified from previous versions, making rehearsals easier and more efficient.
Training Tool Supports Efficient Practice
The HD-300 comes pre-loaded with 167 musical examples from the Japan Band Clinic Band Method Book (sold separately) so that students can hear chord progressions, rhythmic exercises and more.
iOS Mobile App
The iOS App HD-300 Assistant allows educators to use the HD-300 from anywhere in the classroom and expands its functionality. The HD-300 Assistant also features a standalone tuner.
- Color Black
- Width 37" (940 mm)
- Depth 12-1/2" (317 mm)
- Height 4-3/16" (106 mm)
- Weight 8 lbs. (4.0 kg) 13 oz (without batteries)
- Control Interface
- Keyboard 61 keys C scale (with touch response)
- Panel Controls Buttons (with tactile feedback), sliders, dial
- Display LCD (with contrast adjustment)
- Tone Generator FM Tone Generator, AWM Tone Generator
- Number of Polyphony (Max.) FM: 8 notes, AWM: 48 notes
- Number of Voices FM: 9 Voices (WOOD, BRASS, ORGAN categories), AWM: 70 Voices (PIANO/OTHERS category, Metronome)
- Hold Yes
- Transposition Transpose: 12 semitones, Octave Shift: 4 octaves
- Temperaments Temperament: Equal, Pure, Individual Volumes/Pitches, Reference Pitch: 430.0 – 450.3 Hz, Root Key: Automatically detected from keyboard input, lock function available
- Metronome Tempo: 32 - 280 (for quarter notes), Tap tempo input function, Reference note selection: eighth note, quarter note, dotted quarter note, Tempo Memory: 8 memories, Volume control of each note type (by 5 sliders), Pattern selection (All, Alternate)
- Rhythm Style 9 Rhythm Styles
- Recording/Playback Microphone: Internal stereo microphone, or commercially available external microphone, Recording Time (max.) 80 minutes (approx. 0.9 GB) for each file, Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo), Time Shift Recording function: Yes
- Sound Back Yes, Sound Back Time Setting (Short/Long)
- Training 167 Songs
- Other Settings Foot pedal function assignment (Volume, Hold, Start/Stop, Rec), Message display language (English, Japanese)
- Wireless Bluetooth® Version: 4.2, Supported Profile: A2DP, Functions: Bluetooth Audio, MIDI over BLE, Wireless Output: Bluetooth Class 2, Maximum communication distance: about 10 m (without interference)
- Power Amplifier 3.0 W × 3.0 W
- Speaker 6 Ω (12 cm) × 2
- DC IN DC IN 12 V jack
- Foot Pedal Standard stereo phone jack, dedicated to the FC7
- Output Standard mono phone jack × 2
- MIC Mini stereo phone jack, plug-in power
- USB TO HOST terminal, TO DEVICE terminal
- Power Supply AC Adaptor: For EU countries: PA-150B or an equivalent specified by Yamaha (Output: DC 12 V, 1.5 A), For other countries: PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha (Output: DC 12 V, 1.5 A), Batteries: Six “AA” size alkaline (LR6), or Ni-MH rechargeable (HR6) batteries (sold separately)
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Accessories Owner’s Manual (this manual), Use Guide, Warranty Information, Online Member Product Registration, *AC adaptor (* May not be included depending on your area. Check with your Yamaha dealer.)
- 61 Key Keyboard Cases and Bags*
- Keyboard Benches
- Keyboard Stands
- Sustain, Damper and Expression Pedals
- Keyboard Amps
- Studio Monitors
- Powered PA speakers
- Keyboard and Piano Books
* These are suggestions Only - Not all Cases will fit all 61 key keyboards. Please be sure to check the product measurements listed for the keyboard versus the bag capacity listed on the bag product.