- PA Powered Speaker Accessories
The DHR Series offers an ideal solution for anyone ready to step up their sound reinforcement game to a new level of professional quality, accuracy, and performance. Premium plywood cabinets finished in a tough polyurea coating provide durability not found on other loudspeakers in this class.
Each model in the series has been optimized to meet the demands of a variety of sound reinforcement applications, with a 10” model for fixed installation and utilities, a 12” model designed for use as a floor monitor, and a 15” version for FOH applications—all featuring custom transducers driven by DSP-equipped class-D power amplifiers to deliver stunning sound quality and clarity. Combined with practical features adapted for their specific applications, the series gives you the flexibility to choose the ideal speaker for a wide variety of sonic environments. Isn’t it time you audition DHR quality and performance to improve your sound?
The DHR15 is a 2-way bi-amp powered loudspeaker equipped with a 15-inch woofer and a 1.4-inch HF driver, perfect for use as a main speaker. Combining a 1000W amplifier and high-performance DSP with the same plywood construction found on Yamaha’s high-end DZR Series, the DHR15 offers best-in-class sound quality and durability.
Cabinet designs optimized for a range of audio environments
The DHR Series features a comprehensive lineup optimized to meet the demands of specific applications. The 10” model is equipped with a rotatable HF horn and a dedicated UB-DXRDHR10 U-bracket for use in fixed installations and utility, while the 12” model is the first Yamaha speaker to feature a coaxial compression driver for improved clarity and smoother frequency response for floor monitoring. The series is rounded out by a 15” model featuring dual-angle pole sockets and rigging points for use in fixed installations or as temporary main speakers for sound reinforcement.
Yamaha DHR10: Rotatable HF Horn & Optional U-bracket (UB-DXRDHR10)
DHR10: Rotatable HF Horn & Optional U-bracket (UB-DXRDHR10)
Yamaha DHR12M: Coaxial Compression Driver
Yamaha DHR15: Rigging points for standard eye bolts
Custom Designed Transducers
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4” precision compression driver* produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
* DHR12M features a 1.75” coaxial compression driver.
Yamaha DHR Series: LF & HF transducer (DHR15, DHR10)
Yamaha DHR Series: 1.75” coaxial compression driver (DHR12M)
1.75” coaxial compression driver (DHR12M)
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
The DHR series feature plywood enclosures like our acclaimed DZR loudspeakers to deliver outstanding durability and acoustic performance.
- Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
- Plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch resistant surface
- Compact size despite the 15-inch LF driver that provides excellent low frequency response
- Dual-angle pole sockets offer both 0° or a -7° down tilt
- Rigging points for use with eye bolts
- Propitiatory FIR-X™ tuning, provides FIR filtering and corrective EQ, minimizing phase distortion
- Speaker type 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB) 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage area H90ﾟ x V60ﾟ
- Crossover 1.8 kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Maximum Output Level (Measured peak, IEC noise@1m) 131 dB SPL
- Components LF Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5", Magnet: Ferrite
- Components HF Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Amplifier class Class-D
- Dynamic Power Rating 1,000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) *1
- Continuous Power Rating 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Cooling Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power consumption 74 W (1/8power), 18 W (Idle)
- Power requirements 100 V, 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220 V (Brazil), 50/60 Hz
- A/D D/A Converters 24 bit 48 kHz Sampling
- Processors HPF: OFF, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 24 dB/Oct.; D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Cabinet material Plywood
- Finish Durable Polyurea Painting, Black
- Handle Side x2
- Pole socket Φ35 mm x2 (Bottom, 0° or -7°)
- Rigging Top x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M10 x 30 - 50 mm Eyebolts)
- Floor Monitor Angle -
- W 432 mm (17.0")
- H 692 mm (27.2") (with rubber feet)
- D 405 mm (15.9")
- Net weight 24.0 kg (52.9 lbs)
- Options -