WIRELESS FREEDOM MADE EASY
Once you experience the easy wireless independence provided by the WL-20 series, you’ll never go back to using a standard cable again! With no worries about cable management, you’re able to move about freely while playing at home, jamming with friends, and performing on stage. During sound check at a gig, you can listen to your tone out front and dial in the best sound for your audience. And with the ability to roam and interact with other musicians, your live shows will be more dynamic and entertaining than ever.
- Plug-and-play wireless systems for guitar, bass, and other electronic instruments
- No complicated setup required—simply dock the transmitter and receiver together for about 10 seconds to set the optimum wireless connection
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 50-foot/15-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous playing time**
- Simple charging with a standard USB adaptor (5 V/500 mA or greater)
- Cable tone simulation reproduces the natural capacitive effect of a 10-foot/3-meter guitar cable (WL-20 model only)
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately
* The transmission range may vary due to local conditions.
** A full charge provides 12 hours of time for the transmitter and 10 hours for the receiver.
Q: What's the difference between a WL-20 vs WL-20L?
A: The differences between the WL-20L and the WL-20 are the presence or absence of the CABLE TONE feature in the receiver, and the color of the receiver unit. ... If the CABLE TONE feature is not needed, you can use the WL-20L with a guitar equipped with a passive pickup (high-impedance output).