- Pedal Accessories
THE LEGEND GETS BETTER OVER TIME.
The legendary Whammy pedal is the premier pitch-shifting pedal for any guitarist’s board, and it only gets better with time. In addition to the classic Whammy sound, we’ve added chordal Whammy pitch-shifting and true bypass.
Whammy artists have won over 60 Grammys® using its unique pitch-shifting sound to enhance their music. Its songs echo the hallways of the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame® and generate acclaim on over 700 million albums around the world. There is no doubt why Whammy is one of the most common sights on guitarists’ pedalboards.
The Whammy can bring new depth to your artistry. Turn your solo into raging, rebellious screams of tone or tame your crowd with highly expressive, ambient chordal bends. Energize your audience with a scratchy note frenzy, bring them in and out of the sound tunnel with musical bursts, or carry them through an existential exploration of full-fretboard pitch translation. The Whammy puts expression into the expression pedal.
Don't be the last guitarist without a Whammy!
- Next generation pitch shifting algorithms
- Classic and Chords shifting modes
- True Bypass
- 10 Whammy settings
- 9 Harmony settings
- 2 Detune settings
- Rugged metal chassis
- MIDI input
- 9V DC power adapter included
- Sample Rate 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio > -105 dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD 0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- A/D Conversion 24 bit
- D/A Conversion 24 bit
- Power Consumption 2.4 Watts (< 265 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Power Adapter 9 VDC External Adapter
- Height 2.5"
- Width 6.5"
- Depth 7.75"
- Audio Output
- Output Type 1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Output Level +10 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 kΩ
- Audio Input
- Instrument Input Type 1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Input Level +5 dBu
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- MIDI Input 5-Pin Din
- 1 x DigiTech Whammy
- 1 x PS0913DC-01 Power Supply
- 1 x Owner's Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card