- Pedal Accessories
Combining sophisticated sound with simple operation, the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist delivers a complete effects solution for all singers, particularly those that perform with guitar. This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create polished, studio-quality sounds everywhere you sing, from concert stages and street performances to practicing and having fun at home. The VE-2 magically creates beautiful harmonized vocals that follow your singing, with pitch that automatically tracks the chords played on a connected guitar, a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it’s easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with gear or music theory. In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice, such as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
Enrich Your Vocals with Beautiful Harmonies—Just Plug in Your Guitar and Sing!
When you connect your guitar to the VE-2, the Auto Harmony function detects the chords and key you play and automatically generates the correct harmony as you sing—it’s that easy! If you don’t play guitar, you can have the guitarist in your group plug in instead, or set the song’s key manually with a panel knob. Hybrid mode provides the best of both worlds, following both the guitar chord progression and the current manual setting.
Essentials for a Polished Vocal Sound in One Compact Pedal
The Echo section provides high-quality reverb, delay, or a mix of both, all intuitively adjustable with a dedicated knob. Pressing the Enhance button once evens out your vocals for a more refined, studio-type sound, while a second press adds in some subtle pitch correction for stable harmony. The XLR input accepts a variety of professional microphone types, including studio-level condenser mics that require phantom power to operate. Phantom power is even available when the VE-2 is operated on batteries, letting you use these high-quality mic types everywhere you perform.
Connect to Your PC and Record Your Vocals
Normally, recording your singing along with real-time harmonies and sound enhancement requires a complicated setup with multiple devices. Not so with the VE-2! Just connect to your computer with a USB cable and use your favorite recording software to capture your voice with harmonies and effects.
- Real-time vocal harmonies and high-quality effects in an affordable, easy-to-operate pedal
- Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)
- Friendly user interface that’s simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer
- Connectors: MIC IN jack: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 10 mA Max), GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type, GUITAR THRU jack: 1/4-inch phone type, XLR OUT jack: XLR type, PHONES/LINE OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type, VARIATION, MEMORY INC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB type B, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA Max. (9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery(*1): Approx. 12 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 8 hours (phantom power: ON), Alkaline battery: Approx. 11 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 7 hours (phantom power: ON), *1 When using batteries having a capacity of 2,450 mAh., * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”, Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
- Width: 156 mm, 6-3/16 inches
- Depth: 116 mm, 4-5/8 inches
- Height: 64 mm, 2-9/16 inches
- Weight: 600 g, 1 lbs. 6 oz.