- Pedal Accessories
Add vintage analog shimmer straight from 1976.
Conceived from the award-winning Astra Modulation Machine, Brigade Chorus & Vibrato gives you the warm analog modulation effects of the Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble* and the fat tone of its iconic preamp, in a compact stompbox.
Brigade is a mono in/mono out modulation pedal featuring switchable chorus and vibrato, with a simple set of controls for rate, depth, and level. In addition, Brigade includes an option for true or buffered bypass, and the option to enable the emulated preamp circuit from the original hardware.
Explore Rich Bucket-Brigade Chorus Effects
Gently enhance or excite your tones and paint sounds with milkshake-thick chorus, thanks to a complete emulation of the original analog bucket-brigade design made famous by everyone from Rush and The Cure to Herbie Hancock and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.**
Add Texture and Shimmer with Vibrato
From sea-sick to subtle, get warm modulation effects and transform your guitar parts into ear-catching gems, from faux rotating speaker effects to gentle detuning.
Get Fat Analog Boost Tones
By perfectly capturing the vintage CE-1's coveted analog preamp, you'll add volume and texture to not just your modulation effects, but to your overall tone, for more sustain and punch.
Old School Cool, in a Compact Stompbox
Built for years of hassle-free performance, Brigade Chorus & Vibrato features true/buffer bypass and preamp off/on switches, plus all the analog magic of the vintage effect — in a slick, compact pedal.
- Add three-dimensional analog chorus effects from a pioneering 1976 stompbox
- Fatten up any guitar with perfectly emulated vintage analog preamp
- Explore subtle detuned textures and warbled vibrato sounds
- Count on timeless UA design and esteemed craftsmanship for years of inspiration on your pedalboard
- Authentic emulation of iconic 1976 Boss CE-1 Chorus Ensemble*
- Perfectly captured bucket-brigade circuit for thick chorus and vibrato effects
- Stunning emulation of vintage analog preamp for fat tones and effects
- Volume control true/buffered bypass, preamp off/on
- Timeless UA design and craftsmanship, built for decades of dependable performance
- Power requirements (power supply sold separately)
- Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 250 mA minimum
- Input ¼” unbalanced TS
- Output ¼” unbalanced TS
- Input impedance 1 Megohm
- Output impedance 500 Ohms
- Maximum input level 12.2 dBu
- Maximum output level 12.1 dBu
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB
- USB Type-C For registration and firmware updates via computer
- Dimensions (with knobs and protrusions)
- Height: 2.56 inches, 6.5 cm
- Width: 3.62 inches, 9.2 cm
- Depth: 5.55 inches, 14.1 cm
- Weight (unboxed) 0.62 lbs, 0.28 kg