- Pedal Accessories
Built upon award-winning UAFX dual‑engine processing and an unquenchable thirst for sonic authenticity, Galaxy '74 Tape Echo & Reverb captures the warm, warped, relentlessly analog effects of the iconic mid-'70s Roland Space Echo* hardware, for a crayon box of lush textures, right at your feet.
- Get organic multi-head tape delays with all the analog character of the vintage hardware
- Explore experimental textures with the ambient shimmer of genuine spring reverb
- Fatten up tones with a jaw-dropping emulation of the original Space Echo's coveted analog preamp
- Tweak footswitch settings to add tap tempo, adjust realtime effects, and customize unique oscillation sounds with UAFX Control app
Swim in Warm, Gritty Delay Textures
Get iconic tape textures filled with the musical wow and flutter and saturation of the original Space Echo unit, and use the multi-head design — along with doubled delay times and tap tempo — to create rhythmic subdivisions not possible on the original hardware. You can even bend minds in realtime with self-oscillation for crazy runaway delay effects.
Get Lost in Cavernous Spring Reverb
Only Galaxy '74 gives you the authentic dub-heavy effects of the original's spring reverb — along with a Dwell control for even wilder sounds — hurtling your tone into the cosmos, with textures that leave other emulators of this hallowed hardware behind in a puff of space dust.
Traverse the Cosmos with Dual Stereo Effect Engines
Galaxy '74's powerful engine runs separate stereo instances of each reverb and delay — for stunning three-dimensional stereo depth that is unmatched by any other stompbox.
Personalize your Pedal with a Mobile App
With the UAFX Control app, you can tweak footswitch settings, adjust realtime effects, and customize unique oscillation sounds to blast your tones into the stratosphere.
- The most authentic emulation of the classic mid-’70s analog Japanese ambience device.
- Full modeling of the classic multi-head tape delay mechanism
- Exacting emulation of original hardware's spring reverb
- Definitive capture of iconic analog preamp section
- Doubled delay times for effects that go beyond the original hardware
- Download the UAFX Control app and tweak footswitch functionality, adjust realtime effects, and customize unique oscillation sounds
- Silent switching, buffered bypass, analog dry through, spillover/trails, stereo/dual mono operation
- Power requirements (power supply sold separately) Isolated 9VDC, center-negative, 400mA minimum
- Inputs 2 x ¼” unbalanced TS (input 2 for stereo connections)
- 2 x ¼” unbalanced TS (output 2 for stereo connections)
- Bypass modes (switchable within UAFX Control app) Buffered bypass with or without trails
- Input impedance 500 Kilohms (Mono In) 1 Megohms (Stereo In)
- Output impedance 500 Ohms
- Maximum input level 12.2 dBu
- Maximum output level 12.1 dBu
- Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1 dB
- USB Type-C For registration and firmware updates via computer
- Wireless technology Bluetooth v5
- Transmitted Frequency Range 2.400 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Maximum Output Power +4.35 dBm
- Dimensions (with knobs and protrusions)
- Height: 2.56 inches, 6.5 cm
- Width: 3.62 inches, 9.2 cm
- Depth: 5.55 inches, 14.1 cm
- Weight (unboxed) 1.24 lbs 0.567 kg