Apollo Solo is the world’s finest Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class‑leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for recording album‑quality results, in real time.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed Apollo A/D and D/A conversion to sonically outperform anything in its class. And with its Unison technology and built-in UAD‑2 processing, you can record through classic studio tools including the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, and more — with near‑zero latency.
The new Apollo Heritage Editions deliver a premium software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug‑ins titles — including the full Collections from Teletronix,® Fairchild,® Pultec,® Helios,® and UA — conveniently packaged at significant savings.
These are the same UAD plug‑ins that built UA’s reputation for analog modeling over the past decade — including vintage compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and reverb — giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations anywhere, right out of the box.
- Record with class-leading A/D and D/A conversion — as heard on hundreds of hit records
- Track with near-zero latency through mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Fender,® and more using Unison™ technology*
- Mix with included UAD plug‑ins like the Teletronix® LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, and more
- Includes LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated and inspiring music production application (Mac only)
- Create on-the-go with a sonically superior, bus-powered interface with rugged all‑metal construction
- Enjoy clear, detailed monitoring with the best-sounding headphone amplifier in its class
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows Thunderbolt 3 systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Thunderbolt 3 cable sold separately