- Made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for a brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra-thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- Wooden triangle holder & 8" professional beater included