Timber Drum Company's Cajon Slap Mallet is a must-have for drummers and percussionists. It allows you to get the authentic sound of playing with your hand without the pain and inconsistency. It works on many instruments but especially well on Cajon, Djembe, Congas, and Bongos. You can even use it for special effects on the drumset. It is Made in the U.S.A. in our Nashville, Tennessee workshop. The handle is solid Birch which is durable and feels great. Like a thick drum stick. The canvas slap pocket is weighted and flexible so it makes bass tones and slaps effortless. Test it out and get creative. (Pro Tip: some players like using the Slap Mallet in one hand and rods or brush in the other hand.)
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Authentic Hand Slap Sound with the Comfort of Playing with a Stick
- Killer Bass Tones on Cajon and Djembe
- Works on Cajon, Djembe, Log Drum, Conga, Bongos, Drum Set, be creative....
- Solid Birch Handle for Comfort and Durability
- Flexible and Weighted Canvas Creates Effortless Volume and Tone
- Official Timber Drum Co. One Year Warranty