- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The compact Grand Concert body is a natural fit with Hawaiian koa, whose vibrant voice is reflected in these guitars' stunning aesthetic details and American craftsmanship. The K22ce 12-Fret boasts back, sides and top of solid, beautifully grained Hawaiian koa, resulting in a punchy response with a warm, rich midrange, crisp trebles and low-end warmth. The 12-fret configuration adds a bit of extra midrange heft in addition to providing a slinkier, more relaxed fretting feel. Koa's natural aging properties mean this guitar will sound better and better with age, opening up with new sweetness and depth over time. Maple binding, Spring Vine inlays and a dark edgeburst finish highlight koa's organic visual character.
- Top, back and sides of gorgeous solid Hawaiian koa
- 12-fret setup for midrange power and a relaxed feel
- Grand Concert body is comfortable and articulate
- Beautiful aesthetic details for eye-catching style
- Includes ES2 electronics and hardshell case
A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
Few woods carry the allure of Hawaiian koa, with its gorgeous figure and sweet, complex tone.
A koa top's visual beauty is instantly inspiring, while its sonic rewards unfold over time, as warm, sweet overtones gradually emerge.
Expression System® 2
The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the body.
Our patented V-Class bracing is a revolutionary new pattern — a new sonic engine — that marks a major shift away from traditional steel-string bracing patterns.
- Scale Length 24-7/8"
- Bracing V-Class Bracing
- Pickguard None
- Tuners Taylor Slot Head
- Strings Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Width 15"
- Nut & Saddle Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Truss Rod Cover West African Crelicam Ebony
- Number of Frets 18
- Case Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length 19 1/2"
- Body Depth 4 3/8"
- Binding Edge Treatment Rock Maple
- Back Config 2-piece or 4-piece Simons Wedge
- Rosette Size Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish Gloss
- Backstrap Wood None
- Stain/Sunburst Shaded Edgeburst
- Armrest No
- Top Finish Gloss
- Backstrap Finish None
- Bridge Inlay None
- Armrest Binding None
- Rosette Material Big Leaf Maple
- Wedge None
- Neck Width 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint Scarf
- Fretboard Wood West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Length 3-1/4"
- Fretboard Inlay 15"
- Heel Cap Binding West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck/Heel Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Peghead Finish Gloss
- Peghead Type Slot Head
- Headstock Overlay West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo Big Leaf Maple
- Peghead Binding None
- Peghead Purfling None
- Peghead Inlay None
- Bridge Pins West African Crelicam Ebony
- Fingerboard Ext None
- Buttons Ebony
- Edge Trim None
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.