The cymbal bottom protects the cymbal's center hole from the tilter's shaft and threads. If part of the nylon sleeve wears out, you can continue to use the cymbal bottom by turning it upside down.
TAMA's patented toothless Quick-Set Tilter marks another TAMA advancement in hardware. Relying on basic principles of physics, the Quick-Set Tilter holds its position using the friction of six smooth metal disc plates instead of traditional toothed gears, so you can adjust it to any desired angle. This mechanism also has a more durable structure than a conventional gear tilter.
- 28.6mm Diameter Base Section Tubing
- Quick-Set Tilter
- Quick-Set Cymbal Mate
- Gride-Tite Grip Joint
- Boom/Straight Convertible Tilter
- Double Braced Legs
- Detachable Counter Weight
- Boom Arm Length (incl. Counter Weight): 688mm (27 3/32")
- Weight (incl. Counter Weight): 6.2kg (13.10lbs)
- Height Adjustment Range: 820mm - 2,200mm (32 1/4" - 86 5/8")